The Official home of Spot Irish Whiskey.
We at Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard ask that you read and respect the following guidelines:
Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard (www.irishdistillers.ie), the proud owner of Spot whiskey, fully supports the range of codes governing the marketing, sales, advertising and sponsorship of alcohol products. Our commitment to these codes ensures that all our activities are undertaken with the aim of promoting responsible consumption of our products to an adult audience.
As a leading provider of premium spirits, champagnes and wines, we have an important role to play in promoting our products responsibly to customers and consumers. We strive to always act in a way that shows that we deserve the confidence and appreciation of our stakeholders, no matter who or where they are.
When it comes to social media, we love hearing from you all. However, as part of our commitment to promoting responsible drinking, we hope you understand that we expect the community will not post comments, photos, videos or other type of content which:
- Feature any people under the legal drinking age or those who appear to be under the legal drinking age.
- Is made by someone under the legal drinking age.
- Encourages underage purchase or drinking of alcoholic beverages and/or irresponsible or immoderate drinking.
- Encourages any sort of inappropriate or violent behaviour.
- If there is persistent posting which conflicts with any of the above criteria, we will be forced to block any associated accounts. In a way, we’ve been blocked ourselves during the Prohibition. With that in mind, we know how it feels and it’s not nice.
User Generated Content Policy
User posts which conflict with any of the above criteria will be removed and we will be forced to block any associated accounts. In a way, we’ve been blocked ourselves during the Prohibition. With that in mind, we know how it feels and it’s not nice.
The Spot Team